The objective of agility is to act successfully in a dynamic environment within the framework of the transformation process.
Agility is based on working in teams where organizational learning works and where people are productive and can grow.
Agile teams develop new skills
- provide valuable increments in short cycles
- prioritize effectively
- Provide reliable statements on the progress of development
- support the motivation, responsibility and effective cooperation of people
The agile methods provide practices that help provide these skills. A brief overview of the methods shows the differences and common features of the methods.
Agile companies use agile teams
- to react effectively and quickly to new requirements
- to establish consistent, holistic feedback loops and from this to achieve a culture of continuous improvement
- to establish a culture of cooperation and accountability tailored to knowledge work
The Agile company can thus survive more successfully in a world with rapid disruptive changes. Discuss the best strategy for your company with us!
We evaluate your current processes and practices and identify opportunities for Agile improvement. As required, we will work with you to define an improvement roadmap.
You are a manager and are looking for an introduction to the topic of agility. You want to get an overview of Agile methods in order to decide which methods can be used profitably in your company.
The course provides the business case of Agil, the basics and general conditions for the use of agility and gives insights into methods such as Design Thinking, Scrum and Kanban.