You are a manager and are looking for an introduction to the topic of agility. You want to get an overview of Agile methods in order to decide which methods can be used profitably in your company. The course provides the business case of Agil, the basics and general conditions for the use of agility and gives insights into methods such as Design Thinking, Scrum and Kanban.
What do you learn in this class?
- What is the business case for Agil?
- Framework conditions and basic elements of agile methods
- Overview and comparison of the methods Scrum, Kanban and Design Thinking
- The fields of application and possible uses of the methods
After the class, you know:
- Which methods exist and where the differences lie
- Which methods are suitable in which environment
- How to start with agility
Format: Interactive workshop with presentations, exercises and exchange of experiences.
Duration: 2 days
The course offers the possibility to obtain the certification "ICAgile Certified Professional". In addition to active participation in an Agile Fundamentals course, the prerequisite for certification is completion of a feedback form at ICAgile.
This course is an accredited Agile Fundamentals course. After the course we will register you as a new member of ICAgile. ICAgile will then send you a personalized link to the feedback form. Your certificate will be sent to you after completion of the form. The certificate does not expire.
improuv is a partner organization of ICAgile.
The course is aimed at executives or managers who want to introduce an agile approach in their company and are looking for orientation in the approach and selection of the appropriate method.